7/9 - Please Respond in Comments

We've gone through the prepared content for this class leaving your persuasive speeches as your final. I'm proposing that these are delivered the week of July 14th instead of the 21st.

Let me know your thoughts by commenting below.

ALSO, I've edited Assessment Two to be less redundant and have posted it for your completion, due by midnight, July 22nd, posted to your blog.

ALSO, as of 7/11, very few of you have posted your Reich application. I know I've been vague on this because of its clash with the test, but it still needs to be done. You have until class time, Tuesday, July 14 to get it posted. Thanks to those of you who did post. Make sure you comment on your peer's postings.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm okay with that provided you take into account the shorter timeline preparation when grading us :)

Unknown said...

I'm working through the Reich post right now and already have written assignments and another paper for my other class due next week. How would you feel about doing the presentations the week of the 14th as you suggested and making assessment 2 due on the 20th or 21st to give us a little more time? It's a lot to fit in having to work 40+ hours a week as well.

comm4010BM said...

I'm okay with the change in the schedule. that works better. i agree with chris's comment

Eric said...

Bart, I've had the same thought. So the test is now due on the 22nd. Anybody else?